• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
E PA/NJ/DE Fall 2020 OBS Thread

JTA66

I had 0.01" rain late last night and another 0.40" early this morning.  The low was a balmy 72 but the dewpoints have been atrocious today.  Currently 81 with dp 75 and overcast.  As a note - that high pressure to our NW has really been doing a number on the rain shield and keeping it away, despite the tropical moisture still being pumped up here.

Had a high of 78 today and it stayed mostly overcast much of today keeping the temps down.  The dews did creep down into the mid-60s though.  Currently 73 and cloudy.

I did see TD-19 formed and in an unexpected place.  There's a whole train of stuff out in the Atlantic, Caribbean, and GOM.  Levi had some commentary on some of it -

nhc-tropical-atlantic1-09112020.PNG

Had a high of 74 after a low of 59 yesterday and an even chiller low of 58 this morning but then a high of 79 today, with the dews definitely noticeable, even with the overcast that took over this afternoon. As a sidenote, with the "cooler" (below mid-70s) overnight lows, my little unknown pepper plants (bought at Assi Plaza in North Wales) FINALLY set some baby peppers.  The temps have been too warm at night to get good pollination going on the poor things.  They look to be some kind of chili pepper.

Currently 75 and mostly cloudy with dp 67.