Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA 2020 Fall - The Hope begins

paweather

1 hour ago, paweather said:

I agree to a certain point, but debates are debates.....It isn't a standard conversation and even in standard conversations people interrupt each other. Chris Wallace was terrible and should not have even been a moderator this year, time for him to retire. But anyways, back to the weather Fall like again for the next several days! October tomorrow, my birthday UGH. I'll be 25 or 52 not sure what yet. :-) Voyager I hope you are feeling better! 

I wasn't even going to make the comment that I did last night as this is a weather board and I'd rather not dabble in something so raw and passionate as politics are right now...

But I did...and so this will be my final comment -  Last night was not a debate. It shouldn't be dignified as such and certainly should not be compared to any other debate prior to it. I would expect more from a child's behavior (seriously) than what I witnessed last night. "Interruptions" is one thing, blatantly and continuously refusing to play by the rules is something else. The moderator is being blamed why? Because he couldn't control a situation where clearly control wasn't desired nor was any attempt to allow control given. Politics has long been associated with blaming others but now we're blaming a 3rd party because the person in the highest office of our nation couldn't be contained? 

Something seems wrong with that premise to me. 

This isn't even a political post. This is a simply a "be a decent human being" post. It's a crying shame that our leader (his opponent wasn't much better) can't be decent person. 

And I do hope you have a wonderful birthday tomorrow. 

Just now, Itstrainingtime said:

I wasn't even going to make the comment that I did last night as this is a weather board and I'd rather not dabble in something so raw and passionate as politics are right now...

So this is my final comment -  Last night was not a debate. It shouldn't be dignified as such and certainly should not be compared to any other debate prior to it. I would expect more from a child's behavior (seriously) than what I witnessed last night. "Interruptions" is one thing, blatantly and continuously refusing to play by the rules is something else. The moderator is being blamed why? Because he couldn't control a situation where clearly control wasn't desired nor was any attempt to allow control given. Politics has long been associated with blaming others but now we're blaming a 3rd party because the person in the highest office of our nation couldn't be contained? 

Something seems wrong with that premise to me. 

This isn't even a political post. This is a simply a "be a decent human being" post. It's a crying shame that our leader (his opponent wasn't much better) can't be decent person. 

And I do hope you have a wonderful birthday tomorrow. 

Thanks! And everyone has there own views which is good it needs to be good or it wouldn't be a healthy America. I think when you say he can't be decent person means he can't be a politician like we have seen in my 25 or 52 years of life. The "Real" Politicians that have ran our country for forever you get what you sign up for and what you don't get with our President and some, many others just can't adapt to it right now especially being an election year. 

Anyways, I am friends to all. And my last comment for politics for now.  Let's go fall weather!

1 hour ago, paweather said:

Voyager I hope you are feeling better! 

I am. The baby steps to recovery are growing into toddler steps. I'm 99% out of the sling per the doctor. I'm allowed to drive my personal vehicle, and in many instances can do things for myself again. I'm getting there!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, sauss06 said:

Boy I'd like to get aeriated and over seeded before Sunday. I hope too that verifies. 

I"ve considered doing the same, but every year i fight to rebuild the lawn

Thinking of going for the low maintenance look. rocks or mulch.  Prob is I'd need about this much mulch lol  Just kiddin.  I've got to do something.  absolute shit show for lawn right now.  crabgrass n all kinds of stuff came in and took up residence.

image.jpeg.5cc10d48d6a1e73f935724a7a15899f2.jpeg

1,334 Pile Mulch Photos - Free & Royalty-Free Stock Photos from Dreamstime

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, paweather said:

Delta is going to pack a force, wow....we will get the remnants but stay safe down south. #2020ExtremesContinue

121026257_3329882100380993_7111260898960382299_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=ifN0irXbseUAX-hLDUb&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2.fna&oh=3494b1ee8bb03c8adea32d8e5471a877&oe=5FA26877

Wondering if it comes in a bit stronger which could help upstream implications if the current track becomes likely. Might be throwing some seed down myself this weekend (I was kidding above wrt rocks n mulch )  Just seems more predictable an outcome and lower maintenance. Hehe. 

• Like 1

Strange day yesterday in the life of Delta. After an almost historic RI process that saw it become a strong cat 4 and had most forecasts suggesting it would be the next cat 5, significant weakening began immediately and right now it's a cat 2. That's some good news for Cancun who is being battered by Delta currently. Let's hope Delta doesn't intensify too much once back out over water.

7 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Strange day yesterday in the life of Delta. After an almost historic RI process that saw it become a strong cat 4 and had most forecasts suggesting it would be the next cat 5, significant weakening began immediately and right now it's a cat 2. That's some good news for Cancun who is being battered by Delta currently. Let's hope Delta doesn't intensify too much once back out over water.

It looks like it could go to a Cat 3 or 4 once over water. 

1 hour ago, canderson said:

Wind just started taking off. Expect gusts to 40-45. 

Drove by a large stone truck parking lot on my way to the office - near zero visibility from blowing dust. I slowed down anticipating ice from snow blowing, melting, and refreezing. Came out on the other side, car thermometer was reading 77, and I knew I was daydreaming...

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Drove by a large stone truck parking lot on my way to the office - near zero visibility from blowing dust. I slowed down anticipating ice from snow blowing, melting, and refreezing. Came out on the other side, car thermometer was reading 77, and I knew I was daydreaming...

Yeah, it's downright warm out today. Quite a contrast, even with the wind howling.