Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA 2020 Fall - The Hope begins

paweather

Just now, sauss06 said:

Bright sun here now

Oddly enough, it's rained more than it hasn't since noon here. Yet, most of the rain has fallen when the sun was at least visible if not out completely, and the only times it hasn't been raining is when it's been dark as night. 

DC area is getting crushed right now. Bad situation developing down in southern MD and DC metro area. Sounds like water rescues are ongoing...

11 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Oddly enough, it's rained more than it hasn't since noon here. Yet, most of the rain has fallen when the sun was at least visible if not out completely, and the only times it hasn't been raining is when it's been dark as night. 

DC area is getting crushed right now. Bad situation developing down in southern MD and DC metro area. Sounds like water rescues are ongoing...

mu buddy just text, said parts of Md was getting rocked

Today was low key one of the more muggy days of a summer that's had wall to wall hot weather but not necessarily much of the hot/humid combo. 

7 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

That region seems to be on the kind of insane run of way above average precip that the LSV saw the last two summers (especially 2018). 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Nice little bullseye over Adams county - Franklin county...notsomuch. 

It has not rained more than a drop here since some time last week.  I am positive of that because we are putting concrete in outside and they would have had to stop which they did not.   They started Tuesday.  

8 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Cashtown scored so it sort of is a typical snow map :)

Course not the house the record.  I was 0.000 at home.   The rain at course was perfect.  Get to keep the system off all weekend.  I tore my lateral meniscus so things have been hard the last 3 weeks.  Mother Nature on my side this time.  

1 minute ago, Cashtown_Coop said:

Course not the house the record.  I was 0.000 at home.   The rain at course was perfect.  Get to keep the system off all weekend.  I tore my lateral meniscus so things have been hard the last 3 weeks.  Mother Nature on my side this time.  

Sorry to hear that - get well soon. 

5 minutes ago, Cashtown_Coop said:

Sorry to hear that.  Lot's of injuries on here. 

On 9/5/2020 at 5:20 PM, canderson said:

Hope all is well with you!

I wish it was but had a rough couple months..

Was hit in the face by a rock during an Motocross Race..Busted my goggles.

Fractured my eye socket, cheek bone, around my nasal cavity and above my upper back teeth (jaw bone)

But the worst part is my eye has a blurry spot in the middle and my pupil doesnt work (always big / open) and the dr. said it may never get better.

Other than that it has been good -lol.

20200611_153857.jpg

eye injury (2).jpg

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, Cashtown_Coop said:

Are you going to need surgery? My wife did when she tore hers. Hope you mend quickly whichever route you take.

1 hour ago, 2001kx said:

Fractured my eye socket, cheek bone, around my nasal cavity and above my upper back teeth (jaw bone)

But the worst part is my eye has a blurry spot in the middle and my pupil doesnt work (always big / open) and the dr. said it may never get better.

Oh my... That looks painful. Hope the doc is wrong. 

2 hours ago, 2001kx said:

Man that stinks.   Hope things get better 

56 minutes ago, Voyager said:

Are you going to need surgery? My wife did when she tore hers. Hope you mend quickly whichever route you take.

Did the shot yesterday for temporary relief.  Not sure on surgery.   I’m young and have had a good run of health.   This is all new to me.   It’s been August 21st when I injured it and 0 improvements.   Hopefully cortisone shot does something to get me back on my feet.  Doctors love to string you along it seems 

3 hours ago, 2001kx said:

20200611_153857.jpg

eye injury (2).jpg

Damn. So sorry to read this.