Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
September Banter 2020

George BM

1 hour ago, CAPE said:

Ravens were severely outcoached and outclassed. I am starting to really dislike Roman as OC. That "game plan" was pathetic, and looked a lot like the Titans game.

Score easily could have been 42-13. Washington's talented  DL will have a field day next week against the Raven's mediocre OL.

I have complete faith in the WFT’s ability to lose.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CAPE said:

Ravens were severely outcoached and outclassed. I am starting to really dislike Roman as OC. That "game plan" was pathetic, and looked a lot like the Titans game.

Score easily could have been 42-13. Washington's talented  DL will have a field day next week against the Raven's mediocre OL.

Ravens OL was a mess, especially in pass protection. Chief defenders  repeatedly has free runs and Jackson had to scramble immediately. 

As a team it seems that they don’t know how to play without a lead. 

3 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

Ravens OL was a mess, especially in pass protection. Chief defenders  repeatedly has free runs and Jackson had to scramble immediately. 

As a team it seems that they don’t know how to play without a lead. 

Yeah and with Roman's "game plan", there was not much chance they were going to get a lead.

Defense was terrible too- no pass rush without blitzing, and breakdowns all over the place in the secondary. This stuff was supposed to have been corrected in the offseason.

I give the defense a bit more of a pass because I just don’t know how you defend that team. It’s like they had 15 players on the field, someone was always wide open. Felt like they should have sacked Mahomes five times and he snuck away and threw a first down completion. Just demoralizing how good he is.

2 hours ago, CAPE said:

Don't worry. The front 7 might be pretty good but the back four  is awful and the offense is putrid .  Offensive line is one of the worst in league. Other than Mclauren there isn't much on the that side of the ball.

1 hour ago, H2O said:

If an NFL team has issues and needs a game to work on them and get better then you hope you get to play the Washington Football Team. 

They will make ANY team look better

How can you say that?!? The WFT has 50% of the wins in their division!

(The NFC Least has a combined record of 2 - 10.  Terrible.)

24 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Considering that the Falcons were one blown lead from making that record 1-11, Im starting to think that maybe they should exclude the NFC East from playoff contention real soon :p

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

the NFC East has always been the division where you can go .500 for season and win the division. its comical how awful all four teams are. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, losetoa6 said:

Since I'm waiting for this root canal I thought I'd revisit the school thing . 1st we know 100 % virtual is mediocre at best if not total crap in some cases and Looks like more and more evidence in real world data is that the virus in the vast majority of school reopenings has not led to outbreaks or mass spreading events.  Study out of Florida since school has been back in person shows actually a decrease in cases among 5 - 17 year olds ( leading to believe transmission has mostly been from family gatherings and social gatherings outside school where people get more lax with there mitigation). Red Lion school district in Pa has been open for 5 weeks in person with just 5 cases in those 5 weeks . All 64 Archdiocese schools in Md have been open for weeks with only a scattered dozen or so cases out of 25,000 to 30,000 . Extremely low infection rates . You won't here about the 95% of overall successful school reopenings main stream media.They cherry pick the extreme rare cases showing a kid fell ill or teacher and what they  also don't tell you is the proof of where they actually contracted the virus because they must likely didn't get it at school. New York public schools opening in person Thursday. Another incredible stat I heard was out of 46,000 positive college student cases only 2 hospitalizations( and that's with the petry dish dorms ) The ground truth science  says it's an incredibly low risk for in person when you look Nationwide .  Carroll county is supposed to start hybrid October 19th ( 2 days in school) . I hope they follow through with it and not kick the can down the road again . It's a darn shame Maryland doesn't have 1 single public school at minimum in a hybrid yet . Nothing supports any real risk to staff and kids for at least hybrid and I'd argue for 100% all in . Additionally many classrooms will be smaller due to families choosing to go private, homeschool,  100% virtue etc. Another example...My oldest daughter's huge gymnastics facility at the YMCA in Hanover Pa has been open since Late May with 50 to 100 kids sweating every day in 1 area for months and I've heard of 1 case ( yes , only one). Kids imo need to get back asap for there academic/ Psychological/ physical well being.  The Science doesn't support the continued 100% stay at home . Just my opinion 

To me it looks like college is the best place for the virus to be.. instead we locked down.. confining our elderly population to be indoors while the virus slowly meandered its way though the to the population killing the immune compromised.  The longer we stayed in locked down, the higher the chance that we have a second wave... as long as schools are closed, the more at risk people die. 

• H2O unpinned this topic