• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
September Banter 2020

George BM

Lamar continuing to look Lamarkable! Other than the TD passes...my favorite pass had to be that beautiful 47-yarder to Hollywood in the first half. That shows he's been working on his deep ball! And overall...dude somehow looked sharper today! If he has indeed gotten even BETTER at passing...whoa boy, watch out!

20 minutes ago, Maestrobjwa said:

Lamar continuing to look Lamarkable! Other than the TD passes...my favorite pass had to be that beautiful 47-yarder to Hollywood in the first half. That shows he's been working on his deep ball! And overall...dude somehow looked sharper today! If he has indeed gotten even BETTER at passing...whoa boy, watch out!

He has more weapons this year too, so no need to run as much. Andrews is still a beast, plus Hollywood is healthy, and as if we needed more talent at RB, I love Dobbins. Dare I say he reminds me of Emmitt Smith..

14 hours ago, WxWatcher007 said:

27 unanswered points. @H2O is letting the kids have cake for dinner tonight!

No.  They still played a crap first half.  That means the kids get to sit at the table instead of outside with the farm animals.  

But what a tale of two halves.  That INT before halftime turned the team around.  Haskins has got to play better but can't fault the D for how they played.  Wentz is feeling it this morning.

28 minutes ago, Mrs.J said:

Ok so I just checked this out. Love that it has no moving parts and it just a simple design. 

You can link to Wunderground and there's specific guidance they reference from WMO and COCORAHS on instrument sighting.  Their interface is pretty nice too.  Here's my station data:  https://tempestwx.com/station/28172/

• Like 2

• H2O unpinned this topic