Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Fall Banter and General Discussion

Baroclinic Zone

4 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Never gt to see Deep Purple or Grand Funk Railroad, A couple others i would have like to have seen.

I can’t remember what year I saw Deep Purple but Richie Blackmore was still with them.  1987? 
I also saw the “Purple Sabbath” tour When Ian Gillan was lead singer for Black Sabbath and Jon Lord was on keys. 

Just now, HIPPYVALLEY said:

I can’t remember what year I saw Deep Purple but Richie Blackmore was still with them.  1987? 
I also saw the “Purple Sabbath” tour When Ian Gillan was lead singer for Black Sabbath and Jon Lord was on keys. 

I use to like Black Sabbath as well, I did get to see Cream w/Ginger Baker, Probably one of the all time greatest drummers,  Had all these on 8 track at one time or another back then     lol

38 minutes ago, WhitinsvilleWX said:

5 mg doesn’t do squat for me. Like eating an M&M.

20 mg might get it if I dont eat much. I must not have enough of the enzyme that converts it. 
I use the tincture or do it the old fashion way. 

Yikes, 20 mg and I would be on the living room floor with the headphones and a Grateful Dead CD.  I’ve always been pretty sensitive to cannabis though. 

7 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Yikes, 20 mg and I would be on the living room floor with the headphones and a Grateful Dead CD.  I’ve always been pretty sensitive to cannabis though. 

I’m not very sensitive to pain meds either.  
I was in the ER for a kidney stone back in April and they gave me 2 doses of fentenyl and it didn’t do much. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WhitinsvilleWX said:

I was in the ER for a kidney stone back in April and they gave me 2 doses of fentenyl and it didn’t do much. 

Yeah, kidney stones are misery.  The first time I had them I was curled up on the emergency room floor waiting for help. Lol.  
They gave me an arm full of tramadol and within minutes I was comfortably numb. In general though I am not a fan of painkillers, they make me feel like shit.

17 minutes ago, WhitinsvilleWX said:

Toradol fixed me up.

I was on a gurney in the hallway at St V’s in Worcester. Height of the spring surge and all the ER rooms were reserved for virus patients. Only 2 in the whole ER when I was there, but I spent 6 hours parked in the hallway back there. I was a puddle just either hoping I’d pass away or pass out. The pain was unbearable. They asked me to rate it on a 1-10 scale. I said about 100.