Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Fall Banter and General Discussion

Baroclinic Zone

1 hour ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

There is loyalty and then there is better pay and benefits.  Lol

Do the breweries pay well? I always assumed that like other skilled trades the money was good. 

I would assume a place like treehouse would pay well and have good benefits considering they are making a killing. I read an article where someone  tried to analyze their profits off there production numbers give to the state of Mass. The conclusion was they are making an absolute obscene amout of money. There selling cans for like 4$ and its only available directly from them cutting out the beer distributors. 

Guys cut the politics talk...you can go to Ampol or some other political forum, but not here. I've started deleting posts. If you keep posting, then I'll just suspend or 5-post you. I get that people may want to talk about it, but most people prefer to keep politics off the wx side and it's a rule we've long stood by going back several versions of these forums.

• Thanks 1

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

Guys cut the politics talk...you can go to Ampol or some other political forum, but not here. I've started deleting posts. If you keep posting, then I'll just suspend or 5-post you. I get that people may want to talk about it, but most people prefer to keep politics off the wx side and it's a rule we've long stood by going back several versions of these forums.

Please delete the beer posts as well. TIA

• Confused 1

Just now, WxWatcher007 said:

Hi there.

Just chiming in to say that racism is serious and complex and goes beyond party labels. It happens consciously and unconsciously and dumbing it down to Democrats created the KKK or all/most republicans that voted for Trump are racist diminishes the actual experience of people of color and ignores the very real progress we’ve made as a nation and work we all still have to do. 

Thanks

Beer

47 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

The location itself is great as far as access goes.   I have driven past there a bunch

44 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Huge property, I’m sure they will be able to do a lot with it. Decent outside space too.

Yeah. It definitely seems like an appealing location.  I think I have been by this area a few times.  

Looks like Both Georgia senate races will run off which means the dems in senate have a shot. Flip both and you tie and then tie breaker would go to Biden/Harris (In all likelihood) 

You would probably see the global coffers open as wide as the Grand Canyon to fund the Democratic interests which can then pursue the globalist  great reset “sustainability”!ideals .

28 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Looks like Both Georgia senate races will run off which means the dems in senate have a shot. Flip both and you tie and then tie breaker would go to Biden/Harris (In all likelihood) 

You would probably see the global coffers open as wide as the Grand Canyon to fund the Democratic interests which can then pursue the globalist  great reset “sustainability”!ideals .

Only beer talk allowed

33 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Anyone else had a cough or cold recently that isn’t Covid? Felt like I got bit by a bus today.

Probably just the next scary virus with a 99.7% survival rate that will be brought forward to justify why the government needs to keep a tight leash on everyone, since COVID is being cured by the new administration shortly.

• Weenie 1

46 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

You’ve got it 

20 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

Probably just the next scary virus with a 99.7% survival rate that will be brought forward to justify why the government needs to keep a tight leash on everyone, since COVID is being cured by the new administration shortly.

Not Covid... test was neg. and who knows... it wasn’t fun waking up this morning with my uvula swollen so much I was basically choking on it. I honestly didn’t even know that could happen.

Maybe it’s Covids evil twin?

18 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Not Covid... test was neg. and who knows... it wasn’t fun waking up this morning with my uvula swollen so much I was basically choking on it. I honestly didn’t even know that could happen.

Maybe it’s Covids evil twin?

I’ve had something the past week. My eyes have been itchy, irritated, and watery...eye lids and under my eyes dried, peeling, and a little caked up in the morning. A lot of nasal drip and some phlegm too.

Maybe I’m immune now...who knows?

• Like 1

Just now, dendrite said:

I’ve had something the past week. My eyes have been itchy, irritated, and watery...eye lids and under my eyes dried, peeling, and a little caked up in the morning. A lot of nasal drip and some phlegm too.

Sounds like too many IPAs mixed with an edible that dried your eyes out.

56 minutes ago, dendrite said:

A lot of folks in my extended family have been sick but I haven’t really seen any of them so not sure how I would have contracted.

i has a rapid strep test and it was negative. Prescribed prednisone for the uvula swelling as well as 10 days of antibiotics.