Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Fall Banter and General Discussion

Baroclinic Zone

7 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

She looked a bit different then, no?

Oh yeah. Dark hair, slight build, smaller unaugmented chest. Attractive, but by no means a standout other than being tall. Truthfully I think she was prettier then before all the work she had done. Edit: to her credit, I'll add she was both quite nice and articulate.

image.jpg

6 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

@natedizel The argument is not that ONLY white nationalists support him and nobody else does lol so I really am not understanding your counter points. Many people of different walks of life voted for him and that is fine. It’s America...vote for a dump truck if you want to write it in. The point is, there is no denying the rise of white nationalism and their support for Trump, QAnon, Faix News, etc...and the only party that gives them their outlet is the republican party (for now). 

To be honest I find BLM and White Nationalist the same. Its ok to make BET but if someone makes WET they are racist. You cant have it both ways

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Weenie 3

9 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Runaway can drive us all up there , drop us off for beers, stop at the weed market and smoke shops, stock up on latest issues of high times and then pick us up and drive back !

You got that one. Well played. Just don’t expect any speeding. I’ll be 10mph below the limit in the right lane...maybe riding the shoulder at times. Let’s leave early, very early.

• Haha 1