Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Fall Banter and General Discussion

Baroclinic Zone

44 minutes ago, NorEastermass128 said:

If they simply did not test, they would not have cases, and if there are no cases...they would not have to shut down. It’s not that hard. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 7:10 AM, amarshall said:

Heading to Three Rivers Maine next weekend. My friends have been up there all month.  Ton of birds

Hope you're hunting not rafting - would be tough paddling while in a wetsuit.

In our 3 days in Aroostook (also a couple hours in Piscataquis - Telos) for our forest management audit, we probably saw more than 2 dozen birds, including one that tried crossing the road with 2 pickups bearing down at 60+ on the St. Croix Road.  Not enough left to be worth picking up.  :cry:

Any weenies looking for a house up here in  Boscawen NH? We bought the house next door and it’s 2.5 acres.  It abuts our 162 acres and is 2nd oldest house in town.  Small quaint historical with beautiful landscaping and fantastic views.  Nice walking trails just off the property.   1 hr 15 minutes north of Boston and less than an hour to white mountains.  If you know anyone looking for a country house get them to us before we list with realtor this week.  IM me and I can send pics.  290k.  If you know anyone interested get to me quickly as we will list with a realtor this week.

• Like 3

Pretty happy with how the newly seeded lawn project came out. Still a few thin spots which I'll fix in the Spring, but after a few failed attempts, I think and hope this grass seed holds up. Will be using the same one backside of house next year. Fingers crossed, but I'm pretty sure the prior failed attempts including hydroseed were junk seed.

capture1.jpg

• Like 2

On 10/18/2020 at 8:13 AM, mahk_webstah said:

Any weenies looking for a house up here in  Boscawen NH? We bought the house next door and it’s 2.5 acres.  It abuts our 162 acres and is 2nd oldest house in town.  Small quaint historical with beautiful landscaping and fantastic views.  Nice walking trails just off the property.   1 hr 15 minutes north of Boston and less than an hour to white mountains.  If you know anyone looking for a country house get them to us before we list with realtor this week.  IM me and I can send pics.  290k.  If you know anyone interested get to me quickly as we will list with a realtor this week.

Tempting! LOL.

23 minutes ago, Lava Rock said:

Not a big Todd fan. Him and Lee get too cozy in the morning with their kid like banter. I think Keith has much better frcsts too.

Lee switched and is on at 5 with his wife and he's actually going to be done on 6, He's going to become a personal trainer, The guy is ripped.

On 10/17/2020 at 5:27 PM, tamarack said:

Hope you're hunting not rafting - would be tough paddling while in a wetsuit.

In our 3 days in Aroostook (also a couple hours in Piscataquis - Telos) for our forest management audit, we probably saw more than 2 dozen birds, including one that tried crossing the road with 2 pickups bearing down at 60+ on the St. Croix Road.  Not enough left to be worth picking up.  :cry:

We're hunting. 

1 hour ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Looks like mass has again punted on sports wagering in the state. Losing out on 35+ million in tax revenue a year. 

so frustrating 

States could give homeowners a break by slashing our property taxes while making up the ground with legalized drugs, sports betting, and  prostitution. More tax revenue and a lower prison population. Basically, don’t tax the family man trying to live the American dream...tax the ‘activities’ instead. 

• Like 1