Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Fall Banter and General Discussion

Baroclinic Zone

54 minutes ago, weathafella said:

It was!   And it was fun watching it without worrying about how tired I’d be the next day.

It was a fitting night for this Red Sox fan cheering on the Indians... Yanks come back to win in the 9th right as the dog got sprayed by the skunk.  Terrible night lol.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

It was a fitting night for this Red Sox fan cheering on the Indians... Yanks come back to win in the 9th right as the dog got sprayed by the skunk.  Terrible night lol.

Did you get the stink out? My dog got blasted in the face, I did the peroxide/dawn mixture and it got rid of most of it but was still smelling skunk two weeks later. BTW, best way to get around their eyes is douche.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, DavisStraight said:

Did you get the stink out? My dog got blasted in the face, I did the peroxide/dawn mixture and it got rid of most of it but was still smelling skunk two weeks later. BTW, best way to get around their eyes is douche.

A lot of it came out through a couple solid baths, but she’s going to smell for a while.  The last time a dog of mine was hit I could still smell the exact spray point (below her neck that must’ve taken a direct hit) a month later.  That time a skunk was under the porch and the dog walked outside and just got immediately blasted through the decking.  It basically sprayed into our place as the door was open and in direct aim.  That took a long time to get the smell out of the house.

11 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

A lot of it came out through a couple solid baths, but she’s going to smell for a while.  The last time a dog of mine was hit I could still smell the exact spray point (below her neck that must’ve taken a direct hit) a month later.  That time a skunk was under the porch and the dog walked outside and just got immediately blasted through the decking.  It basically sprayed into our place as the door was open and in direct aim.  That took a long time to get the smell out of the house.

The quart of peroxide to cupful of Dawn has always worked for us.  Let it bubble up and rinse with a hose.