• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
2020/2021 Fall/Winter Mountain thread

Met1985

As with most events we talk a lot about populated areas (because its where we live) but who wants to throw down where you think the highest totals will be (factor in backend NW flow snow)? 

I'm liking the southern end of the Great Balsams but also could see Mt LeConte push past everyone with their last minute light accumulations Sunday morning. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Local Yokel Wx said:

As with most events we talk a lot about populated areas (because its where we live) but who wants to throw down where you think the highest totals will be (factor in backend NW flow snow)? 

I'm liking the southern end of the Great Balsams but also could see Mt LeConte push past everyone with their last minute light accumulations Sunday morning. 

I gonna be biased and go with Lynn Lowry; better spot for the main event than LeConte and then can still get some flow snow on the backside better than the peaks from Richland Balsam over to Mt Pisgah which I think will jackpot from the main event.  I like the area around my house for a jackpot for a “populated area”.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Local Yokel Wx said:

Highlands through Glenville up into little Canada around 281.

• Like 1

• jburns unpinned this topic