• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
2020/2021 Fall/Winter Mountain thread

Met1985

Beautiful snow falling. This thing's hauling butt, looks like the best precip will be through here in a couple of hours. I'll never hit warning criteria if it does. I've been surprised before though. We need to hook something up that where it starts as snow. I wasted a good two or three inches today from the rain. That's the second time this year.

Finally getting heavy snow here in Canton. Patking lot turning white. When I left the house we had 1.5 inches on the deck and it was pouring the snow. The roads were white until I got down to the main road. Impressive how the roads iced up quickly this morning after ot being so warm the past few day. Its hammering in town currently. 

• Like 6

16.3° with 25 mph wind and the best rates of the day right now here in Wolf, albeit only moderate. Squeezing every bit of moisture out today.

Edit: 10 minutes later and there's blue skies peeking out now. I think that's about it.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I bet the skiing today is electric! Note there's no lightning this afternoon so it's safe to make silly puns - plus ski and ride. Support our local ski areas if you can.

16 hours ago, MotoWeatherman said:

Thunder snow on Beech.  Just watch. 

Original video is previous page. Thundersnow rocks!

• Like 2