• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
2020/2021 Fall/Winter Mountain thread

Met1985

Still steady light snow and temps still dropping. This won't end soon with all that energy in TN. I expect this all night. Like what we were saying a few days ago, it's going to squeeze out everything it's got. 

All I know is that it's going to be absolutely beautiful tomorrow morning! That heavy snow that weighs in the trees, and then enough flow snow to keeps things well dusted. It'll be spectacular.

• Like 4

Just now, SnoJoe said:

Still steady light snow and temps still dropping. This won't end soon with all that energy in TN. I expect this all night. Like what we saying a few days ago, it's going to squeeze out everything it's got. 

All I know is that it's going to be absolutely beautiful tomorrow morning! That heavy snow that weighs in the trees, and then enough flow snow to keeps things well dusted. It'll be spectacular.

How much do you have now?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, wncsnow said:

It's inching closer to freezing here now. Trying to decide where I want to drive tomorrow to see some Christmas snow. Will be my son's first snow

Looks to be 4 or thereabouts. No measuring, hurt my back yesterday so I'm enjoying this one by the window. But I've got some killer spotlights that Bucket can probably see! They're everywhere.

• Like 4

Merry Christmas yall! Haven't measured the snow just yet but I know it's currently 5.7° here and still snowing good. Getting the truck door open for my wife was a feat of strength. She's on her way to plow the roads in Asheville today.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 8

Merry Christmas everyone! Mother-in-law looks to have 3” or so in Woodfin from the pic she sent my wife.  Looking forward to seeing everything in a blanket of snow this evening when we get back.  @Local Yokel Wx, any report from your buddy on the Jackson side of Balsam Gap?

• Like 4