Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Significant Severe Weather Event Possible Thursday, August 27, 2020

weatherwiz

Just now, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Good spot, they always do well. And it’s a big town area wise plus nice and wide open. Close to my neck of the woods. I’m on the Seymour/Oxford line. 

He’s a human severe shield. The closer he is to you, the further away the severe is. Wait until about 6pm when he has another meltdown. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

42 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

I took my usual 3 minute walk to the gas station during lunch in Branford...when I came outside I noticed an uptick in humidity....although it could also be going from the freaking ice box the gas station was to the much warmer outdoors :lol: 

Did you get the sushi?

There's no question the warm boundary is currently collocated with the 500 mb streamlines ...  It makes sense that it may have unfolded to about HFD over to SW RI... It might have had a chance to get to the Pike but we also have cool air banked in; viscosity/local topographical effects that are impeding. Mentioned earlier... we deal with limiting factors endemic to this region... in that the higher els of the Berks tends to pool dense air and protect it once said pool has filled in ... 

I wouldn't even be surprised if there's some SW push as this air up here is getting cooler with this rain too -