Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
September 2020 Discussion

moneypitmike

58 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

I think anyone in SNE looking for significant rain needs to wait until at least next weekend.

Yeah... I’m doubting the stuff mid to late next week... even if it comes to fruition... looks like west is best... an inch over like 10 days isn’t good rain either... so take that for what it’s worth 

16 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Yeah... I’m doubting the stuff mid to late next week... even if it comes to fruition... looks like west is best... an inch over like 10 days isn’t good rain either... so take that for what it’s worth 

That’s pretty good this time of year.  Pretty confident in mid to late week. 

16 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Buyers beware. How many times you gonna get burned? If the whole region gets several inches mid week then ok .. that will be great . We’ll see . I know what I see happening. Hope wrong 

So the benchmark is everyone gets 3+ (several) inches of rain?  Seems like a high bar.

Some will may get 0.75” and some may get 2-3”.  

33 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I think the majority of us see well under .75. Some narrow zone( probably you again) sees a couple inches in training 

So by the following weekend, most are under 0.75”.  Fair line to draw.  I’ll go with 1” or more for you by next Saturday.  One of these times it’ll work out lol.

28 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

I've seen worse foliage at the ski resort.

I think the thing that's making it really nice is that there's still green mixed in with some incredibly vibrant reds.  All colors represented on the hill sides right now.

120092321_10104327494857480_883492678399

I agree. Everyone wants peak, and I always the 10 days or so before peak to be the best. Once everything is orange/red you lose the stark contrast. 

2 hours ago, FlashFreeze said:

The most exciting thing that’s happened all summer on Myrtle beach, happened about 40 minutes ago, would this be from Beta?

Yep. Crazy to think my wife and I almost had our wedding less than a mile from where it touched down lol. Soundings pegged it pretty well.  Would've loved to see this in person. This probably doesn't belong in this thread, but FlashFreeze started it :twister:

SKEWT.png