Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
September 2020 Discussion

moneypitmike

13 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Actually looks like it was early for 32F... still not sure if MVL hit 32F but they were 33/31 and several local PWS hit 32F, so they might have.  We’ll see when the 12z max/min come out.

Looking at this, September 15th would be early, with Morrisville showing up as September 27th for a median.  Actually looks like the record is 9/11/95, so we are only 4 days from that.  It’s also only a 30-something year POR though.

image.thumb.png.05b25df0a6ff1a72d6c9616efbacf60b.png

Yeah that likely is early, even for a short POR. Nice. Green at 1500' death at 750'? 

15 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Actually looks like it was early for 32F... still not sure if MVL hit 32F but they were 33/31 and several local PWS hit 32F, so they might have.  We’ll see when the 12z max/min come out.

Looking at this, September 15th would be early, with Morrisville showing up as September 27th for a median.  Actually looks like the record is 9/11/95, so we are only 4 days from that.  It’s also only a 30-something year POR though.

image.thumb.png.05b25df0a6ff1a72d6c9616efbacf60b.png

Those are 30 year extremes...not all-time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

Where were you before again?

I was in Newtown, moved to Southbury. I sit in a small valley...the soil is really sandy and we have had very little rain, so it is bone dry. That probably aids a bit in the radiating department. I have a 3 year old Vantage Pro 2, so it should be close to reality.

Just now, Spanks45 said:

I was in Newtown, moved to Southbury. I sit in a small valley...the soil is really sandy and we have had very little rain, so it is bone dry. That probably aids a bit in the radiating department. I have a 3 year old Vantage Pro 2, so it should be close to reality.

That's what confused me, it says Newtown on your avatar...I was like wait...I thought he moved..lol. 

43 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

We stay installed.

Ha, my heat kicked on this morning.  I can't imagine having window units in especially this weekend.  Definitely a different climo.

Saturday and Sunday morning are going to be real cold with great high pressure set-up both nights after the CAA comes in earlier on Friday than it looked yesterday.

42 minutes ago, dryslot said:

We installing new windows so we uninstall.

Nice!  I've got mine coming finally in two weeks.  We've been on wait list since like May, lol.  There was a production backlog so I don't think he got them delivered until later in August.  I can't wait... mine are currently from like the 1970s.  I think it'll keep my place a good 5F warmer.