Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
September 2020 Discussion

moneypitmike

8 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I complain about that at night in summer. I don’t want it chilly enough in summer to have to worry about wearing long sleeves. If it’s in the50’s with sun or warmer shorts are fine into Nov. It’s not like some cold pattern is settling in. It’s mainly due to dry air masses and strong cooling at night. Warm , sunny days with temps 65-75 and cool nights . That’s not jeans

Borderline 

5 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

I might need to wear pants this winter. I am one of those guys who wears shorts all year (unless I am going out somewhere a little nicer or at a work thing, at least).

Basically, anything above 40 is shorts and a t-shirt. I will have a light jacket available if needed.

heh...I'm with you. Shorts and hoodie as long as I can. Sandals too. But I think you'll have them put away by mid October.

image.png

image.png

• Like 2
  • Weenie 1

2 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

Nice, we can see who has more snowy days this winter. :) 

May be a matter of an inch more or an inch less depending on wind direction, but I don't think there will be a lot of difference. Even JSpin and I have remarkably consistent observations. The main difference is from ocean storms, which we tend to get more, and LES, which we don't get at all 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Tough to support folks that disrespect their country. To each their own of course . Windy and humid afternoon 

Our country has been pretty disrespectful to many groups of people but yet demand they respect it...it’s a give and take, respect gets respect... but yes, to each their own.

Clouding over, rain into BTV and a few sprinkles starting on the hill.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, weathafella said:

Shorts season is coming to an end.  Long pants yesterday and today and certainly after work most days this week.  10 work days left!

Too bad we can have a gtg to celebrate your retirement.  Great timing for you, Jerry, as you being retirement heading into the cold season.