Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
September 2020 Discussion

moneypitmike

2 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

This is a fantastic point. Strongly agree with your thoughts. Especially with the "levels"...not only does the general public not understand it but I'm sure those with a meteorological/agricultural background don't either. Same thing with the SPC risk outlooks...general public certainly doesn't understand them (which I guess they aren't meant for the general public) and some meteorologists/forecasters don't understand them and they incorrectly rely the information to the public.

Tip saying he has a 6 foot COC as a joke was the best part 

• Haha 1

Just now, Lava Rock said:

What a coc day. Gotta love shoveling 6yds loam, aerate, spread seed then topdress with 8 bails peat moss. Freaking house stuff never ends

I have once again given up on lawn maintenance for the year.  Focusing on the flower beds and cleaning up downed trees and branches in our woods.  In ground vegetable garden was poor at best due to the wet then drought June -> July but containers did fantastic.  Next year veggies are all going container and raised bed auto water. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Lava Rock said:

I missed a couple yearemoji2.png

My zoysia grass is growing and spreading through pure sand right now while the rest of the grass in the front went dormant. It's totally laughing at the dry summer and capitalizing on the death of the weeds and other northern grass types.