Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
September 2020 Discussion

moneypitmike

2 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Oh I know it’s probably not that simple but Wouldn’t you want the pool to be exposed by as much sun as possible...especially in NNE..where you have a shorter summer? 

Its all deep woods back there, You would literally have to take out at least 6-12 trees that are in the 80-100' class lol.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dryslot said:

No, Its my sons home, My son works for me, There is 39 acres of woods back behind his property.

Oh yea...right. Thought you could do a little business loan to cut the trees down to extend the camp but private property, not much one can do besides take a chainsaw and start climbing. 

4 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Oh yea...right. Thought you could do a little business loan to cut the trees down to extend the camp but private property, not much one can do besides take a chainsaw and start climbing. 

A buddy of mine I went to school with owns a tree service so I’m gonna have him come over and we have some bigger limbs that overhang the pool that we’re going to have him remove that’ll help.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ginx snewx said:

2 full moons in October. Figures our favorite big storm time at the end of October is full moon but its the new moon tides that are very high this month.Sept 19th new moon tides are very high. That coincides with modeling currently showing a classic East Coast setup for tropical trouble.  

Very high tide = very low tide, too.

We're putting in a dock in the spring.  We're pretty high above the water so we had the builder out to scope out what we needed at 7:00a.m. today (low tide).  Looks like a 40' ramp!