Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
The "Double Trouble" Banter Thread

Windspeed

Just now, SENC said:

AND... Dear MOD,ALL due respect, I'll say it now, as I did then, EXCUSES WHERE THIS, Sensors FAILED...  Furthermore, that (area's) of Mexico beach was built to 1950/1960 Building codes.. NOT reinforced Rebar/Concrete, Homes built on SLABS, NO Anchors, NOR "hurricane Straps" in the Construction.. in 95% of those homes that got Wiped.. THAT is a fact.. Old building codes, = destruction..    

You've been in a Cat 2.  Have you see the videos out of Mexico Beach?  There's no comparison.  

Don't know about y'all but i had some delicious CHINSE food last night for dinner.  Burnt my tongue on some egg drop soup but was still yummy
I do not believe your eggdrop soup was hot enough to burn your tongue. Did you measure it with a thermometer? We need visual data of the thermometer or it didn't happen.
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, the ghost of leroy said:

Dude it’s fire. Plus it doesn’t give me bad diarrhea like hot and sour does

2 minutes ago, H2O said:

Dude.  Its manna from heaven.  Take the fried dough sticks they give you with soup and get them all soggy and nom nom

i can't put myself through it again. 2x trying was more than enough.

Just now, Windspeed said:
6 minutes ago, H2O said:
Don't know about y'all but i had some delicious CHINSE food last night for dinner.  Burnt my tongue on some egg drop soup but was still yummy

I do not believe your eggdrop soup was hot enough to burn your tongue. Did you measure it with a thermometer? We need visual data of the thermometer or it didn't happen.

HMON had the soup modeled at 160°.  Local sensor went down as it made mouthfall.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Windspeed said:
7 minutes ago, H2O said:

No excuse for not taking data in every square inch of the soup bowl. We need better thermometers. SAD.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Big Jims Videos said:

Any mention of Sandy outside a tropical system making landfall somewhere between ocean city md and block island should necessitate an immediate 72 hour ban during storm mode.  Please? One can hope? 

I hated that storm. Wasn't a real hurricane anymore at landfall, was a media hyped event, and ended up helping the climate changers convince college girls (between drinking and sex binges) that global warming is creating superstorms and (not to get political) helped Obama win re-election. Sandy sucked all around.

I'm a hot August-tropical hurricane guy. Not a polar-low snowstorm "superstorm" sharknado guy. But that's my Sandy-vent. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Floydbuster said:

I hated that storm. Wasn't a real hurricane anymore at landfall, was a media hyped event, and ended up helping the climate changers convince college girls (between drinking and sex binges) that global warming is creating superstorms and (not to get political) helped Obama win re-election. Sandy sucked all around.

I'm a hot August-tropical hurricane guy. Not a polar-low snowstorm "superstorm" sharknado guy. But that's my Sandy-vent. 

You should talk to your therapist about this post

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Canadians........ get no love at all.....

980.mb ..swirl of greatness  :arrowhead:

run the loop .....

https://weather.cod.edu/satrad/?parms=global-northernhemi-02-24-1-100-1&checked=map&colorbar=undefined

yeah... that swirl is making the SPC work overtime on their severe products in the North East today

but no one will notice or give a rat's azz

get a life weather nerds  :bag:

p.s. hope you get smoked FORKY