Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
The "Double Trouble" Banter Thread

Windspeed

2 minutes ago, Floydbuster said:

I actually quit smoking cigarettes cold turkey October 12th of last year. Almost 10 months now. Of course had I known how 2020 would go...I would've smoked an extra year.

Nice. Impressive that you managed to quit cold turkey. I’ve been done for 13 years now.  Just keep adding more and more months. Feels great to kick a bad habit. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, jojo762 said:

Vis Sat kind of makes it looks like a bizarre gravity wave effect. Never seen anything quite like that.

That is a very good catch. Almost doesn't look natural. Looks like a plane dumped a bunch of silver iodide in a straight line to seed the clouds... I'm saving the loops and going to talk to the director of the Hurricane Research Division about this. 

There was thing called project storm fury years ago where they did stuff like this. 

THIS ONE FROM TURTLE TAKES THE CAKE

1 minute ago, KPITSnow said:

There was thing called project storm fury years ago where they did stuff like this. 

Out of Texas if I remember right. Private planes hired to seed Harvey were on some local news before the floods and news dropped the stories quickly once the devastation started.

• Weenie 1

Just now, Prospero said:

Out of Texas if I remember right. Private planes hired to seed Harvey were on some local news before the floods and news dropped the stories quickly once the devastation started.

Didn't work out too well for them. Looks like a repeat of project stormfury.

Just now, the ghost of leroy said:

dude, you're a nobody.  i'd dump 100's of you before getting rid of turtle. he's made the board interesting dozens of times.  it's not about science.  this is the internet and we are here to be entertained.

I wouldn't say that moron. I am currently studying atmospheric science in college.