• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Hurricane Isaias

wxeyeNH

West Hartford is a disaster.....reminds me of Oct 201....tree debris everywhere.....can’t drive a half mile without getting turned back or diverting.....unreal.....found the lone Mexican joint with power and it’s jamming....also found the one packie 

520k out of power in CT now....391k Eversource....rest UI....

Forecast for Hurricane Isaias was very good. Final Call on Saturday night was for landfall near Oak Island, NC on early Tuesday AM with max sustained winds between 75-90MPH. Landfall was at Oak Island, NC with max sustained winds of 85MPH. Only hitch was that it was just BEFORE midnight on Monday night, thus it was not early Tuesday, but rather late Monday evening.
Better luck next time.

ISAIAS FINAL CALL.png

LF RAD.jpg

LF TEXT.png

• Like 3
  • Weenie 1

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

Lord have mercy. Ripped 65+ for about 90 mins in pulses. Worse than Irene here 

Irene was worse here but this is close. Chainsaws ripping everywhere. I had power right up to the last unbelievable gust. Stronger than the April gust. Thank god for droughtstein, can not imagine if we were saturated. 

• Like 2

No power, no phone, no internet.  I was smart and called Verizon this morning figuring this would happen and changed temporary to a daily unlimited data so using phone as hotspot.

25% of the NH Coop does not have power and backside winds are just arriving.  Lots of gusts into the 30's but peak wind so far 42mph

This is not going to be a quick power outage.