Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Hurricane Isaias

wxeyeNH

7 minutes ago, DavisStraight said:

I was saying the same thing them Bam! sideways rain then when the sun came out the wind was pretty good. My yard is a mess with branches, no trees down yet.

Your area got pretty hard, listening to Webster/Dudley now on the scanner and they are busy

35 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

A friend of mine was there and was in a parking lot and said something strange happened...like a sucking and he looked and leaves and water going up in the air. He said something about some guy getting sucked in and he had to pull him...

Did they try to hide in a barn but it was full of slaughtering equipment so they went and strapped themselves to a well and fell back in love?

• Haha 3

By some miracle, my house has power. I have no idea how. There was only one road left for me to get home. I spent the best part of an hour getting detoured by downed trees and burning powerlines. This is the most impressive tree damage I have personally witnessed. Far exceeds anything I saw in Boston in Irene or Sandy. It's a war zone out there.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Chrisrotary12 said:

As expected. The line was yawn here. Maybe gusted to 35 mph.

Seems like most of interior MA east of about the Quabbin didn’t get into it much. Kind of weird that CEF/BAF got hit but ORH on the exposed ridge was a total snoozer. Just the way it goes sometimes though. The interior can be really fickle when it comes to these things. Seems like interior CT to interior RI still got solid winds. Big winner was the south coast obviously...but that was advertised from the start.