Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Hurricane Isaias

wxeyeNH

1 hour ago, ineedsnow said:

That you were thinking higher end but probably read it wrong lol 

Sorry to "test case" you - 

but, I was testing to see how this stuff is read/comprehended - 

It's not a knock on you or any one person.  I could probably use a bit of audience sensitivity too - 

But, I think there's too much posting and too much stimulus and people in general, we can't process the information "correctly" ...instead, take a riskier assessment of what is actually said by focusing on key words perhaps...  

Like that sentence I just wrote.  There is a double entendre there:  one, there is a socio-technological commentary about the state of civility as a consequence in how all this social media and informatica is a motivational force... at the same time, it espouses some smoldering resentment that such "art" gets lost, and the artist suffers for trying - in lieu of immediate gratification.. blah blah

It's everywhere in western ethos.  And it's worsening with the simultaneously expose tsunamis that is being delivered at a faster right than people can lucidly and responsible categorize and appropriately evaluate - it's like an information shock... It's a fascinating premise for a Cyber Punk Sci-Fi novel - 

Wow...we're now looking at 200 J of 3km CAPE with forecasts upward of 225J now.. Getting sufficient breaks of sun too...while mlvl lapse rates are garbage dews in the mid-to-upper 70's will drive CAPE even further. MLCAPE around 1500 J/KG with effective helicity approaching 200+ m2s2. Violent tornado parameter as high as 5-6 to our southwest. llvl jet ramping up over CT over the next few hours. This is going to be ugly later

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, weatherwiz said:

Wow...we're now looking at 200 J of 3km CAPE with forecasts upward of 225J now.. Getting sufficient breaks of sun too...while mlvl lapse rates are garbage dews in the mid-to-upper 70's will drive CAPE even further. MLCAPE around 1500 J/KG with effective helicity approaching 200+ m2s2. Violent tornado parameter as high as 5-6 to our southwest. llvl jet ramping up over CT over the next few hours. This is going to be ugly later

You think that level of severity gets into Most of CT?