• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Hurricane Isaias

wxeyeNH

How is there like zero coordination here? Am i missing something or is this just ridiculous?

Edit: they responded to me on twitter saying its an old graphic. Although, the timestamp shows they came out at roughly the same time, i figured both were new from the AM shift...either they were using an old graphic and updated the time or its an error and they're correcting it

PQPFStormTotalQPFEventDrivenWeb1_1stevent.png

StormTotalQPF_SFC.png

Capdture.PNG

• Confused 1

Wow on some of these wind gusts.  Depending on models I see 50-60mph up here.  Euro gust product has a core of 80-90mph going through NH.  Don't believe that but this hurricane is going to go down as one of the big boys.   Under hyped in the media.  With such widespread damage and Covid protocols some may be without power for a long time.

Sit back and seatbelts on for me up here.  Hoping for 1" of rain

30 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

That sure looks a tor on radar in northern New Haven county

Lots of tornado warnings ongoing, significant threat with Isaias. Appears some of these are not just your TC spinups either. multiple TOR's overnight with TDS on radar.

7 hours ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

Yeah this is really serious.  I am not talking the EF-0s that are common place nowadays in SNE, lol, but we could be talking stronger tornadoes.  Shear is expected to be awfully strong.

Gulf-stream fueled tornadoes are the worst of all.

6 hours ago, dendrite said:

And a little bit later for the Mainiacs

image.png

I guess it's a little too late to head to Pit2

The HRRR continues to advertise widespread 50-60 knots of wind traversing the state (CT) later today. There seems to be quite a bit of other model support as well. Not only is there model support but soundings and the environment seem to support this as well. I would expect there is going to be widespread tree damage/power outages across the state later. Some will be without power for several days

• Like 2

1 minute ago, weatherwiz said:

The HRRR continues to advertise widespread 50-60 knots of wind traversing the state (CT) later today. There seems to be quite a bit of other model support as well. Not only is there model support but soundings and the environment seem to support this as well. I would expect there is going to be widespread tree damage/power outages across the state later. Some will be without power for several days

Agree this is kevs damaging day..