Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
August Banter 2020

George BM

3 minutes ago, Chris78 said:

Been a rough week for the O's. Dreams of a playoff game fading away lol 

Well as long as you have one of the best two records after the first six teams (1st and 2nd place in each division) make the playoffs... could still make it lol.  My Rangers are 10-14 right now

So proud of the younger Miss J today. Her and her friends have been doing a zoom of their D&D group. Well today she found out that one of her friends who had said yes to wanting to join was wondering why she was not part of the group. This friend looses her phone and also gets privileges revoked and apparently since she could not reply they cut her out of the group. My daughter felt it was an easy enough fix to allow her friend in, but the others said no as it would be too much work to include her. Needless to say my daughter felt that was not right and withdrew herself from the group. 

We have always taught our girls to be inclusive and to find ways to work things out. I don't know much about the game and while my husband does and said that they would have to work in another character into the campaign that it could be done. I know my daughter would have made it work.  

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Mrs.J said:

So proud of the younger Miss J today. Her and her friends have been doing a zoom of their D&D group. Well today she found out that one of her friends who had said yes to wanting to join was wondering why she was not part of the group. This friend looses her phone and also gets privileges revoked and apparently since she could not reply they cut her out of the group. My daughter felt it was an easy enough fix to allow her friend in, but the others said no as it would be too much work to include her. Needless to say my daughter felt that was not right and withdrew herself from the group. 

We have always taught our girls to be inclusive and to find ways to work things out. I don't know much about the game and while my husband does and said that they would have to work in another character into the campaign that it could be done. I know my daughter would have made it work.  

“As you sow, so shall you reap” what an outstanding crop you will have, Mr & Mrs J. As always .... 

• Like 1

I must confess to feeling immense relief, that Marco then Laura will smash into the TX/LA state border and miss Austin completely! The surprise rain this morning at 630am CDT was bad enough! Louisiana can have all that rain! I'd rather have blue skies and summer heat here in central Texas in August!

Man that was a very close call!

27 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

Hope you don’t think I’m going all “I know everything about grass” lol, but much of what I’ve read suggests single deep waterings as opposed to frequent shallow waterings. The thought process being if water is always present near the surface the roots have no need to go deep.

26 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

If that was in Winchester they’d put up another red light.

30 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

Not an expert by any means, but for me it looks like Laura is extremely healthy and just waiting for open water.

Groundskeeper, civil engineer, and meteorologist. Did you stay in a Holiday Inn last night?

B)

Ravens are about to release Earl Thomas, unless they can trade him.

That would be a big bust, given the 4 year deal, and that he was mediocre in year one last season, and also the big cap hit they will take.

Probably his behavior more than his performance, although they are intertwined. Very undisciplined during games.

4 hours ago, nj2va said:

So happy to see Reirden let go by the Caps. He was never the right coach for us. 

He sucked. The Vets took over the helm, and thats not good. No respect. Look for a big name like Galant, Laviolette or BOUDREAU.  Yes....Gabby is in the running. 

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic