• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
August Discobs 2020

George BM

2.10 since this rain event started yesterday afternoon.

JUst now Got a nice yellow blob over us that dropped .43 in about 30 mins.  The good news for others if this goes over your area is that it was moving fairly fast. Not like before where cells would just dump rain in a certain area until the moisture was wringed out.

12 minutes ago, snowfan said:

WTH happened to Monday being a nice day? More rainnnnnnn

In terms of days  5 to 7 from the  WPC  , nationwide this is the least rainfall I have seen in months.  Maybe we dry out a bit after this Friday. 

A cooler air mass  next weekend is also a growing possibility. 

97ep48iwbg_fill.gif?1598715377

18 minutes ago, Scraff said:

At least at my house, today was total bust! Laura was a sprinkle. I got nothing but blue skies No. Those didn’t come from the sky—but a few are definitely heavenly. :lol:

Laura a sprinkle, blue Skies, no not a bust. Your house was the jackpot. The clincher, of course, being heavenly beers. As always ....

One of the best fishing days with my wife since we moved back to Maryland. Started out just after 9:00 am with light rain just north of Westminster. My wife and I got 3 largemouth in the 1 to 2 lb. range with Gary Yamamoto's on a split shot. Moved to our second spot and just slayed on frogs and plastics. We didn't even notice the rain moving in until we heard thunder and then realized that fishing with graphite rods wasn't a good idea. We ended up with just under 18 bass and 3 large panfish. I love fishing when it's cloudy and rainy and to see this in late August is even more amazing.

• Like 2

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic