Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
August 2020 Discussion

Baroclinic Zone

8 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Spinner heading for shallow graves in srn VT.

Outside of the tornado capital of the Northeast Hamden CT,  Eastern NY seems to be a hotzone get an unusually high amount of TOR warnings. I think someone had a graphic a while back with warnings issued by NWS zones, don't have anecdotal evidence, just being in the ALY area seems like I notice they them popping up often. 

5 minutes ago, backedgeapproaching said:

Outside of the tornado capital of the Northeast Hamden CT,  Eastern NY seems to be a hotzone get an unusually high amount of TOR warnings. I think someone had a graphic a while back with warnings issued by NWS zones, don't have anecdotal evidence, just being in the ALY area seems like I notice they them popping up often. 

Hudson valley funneling. 

75 here while earth and stone are still wet some 3 hours after it rained ... ooph.  Feels like this is the muggiest it has been this year - ...makes sense...since Laura's guts got eviscerated through the region...

Warm front finally made it through and now we have tor warned supercells up in NW mass...

24 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

75 here while earth and stone are still wet some 3 hours after it rained ... ooph.  Feels like this is the muggiest it has been this year - ...makes sense...since Laura's guts got eviscerated through the region...

Warm front finally made it through and now we have tor warned supercells up in NW mass...

If not it’s close.  
Falmouth was soupy when we left at 2pm.  68/67 back in Greenfield now.