Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
August 2020 Discussion

Baroclinic Zone

Just now, CoastalWx said:

That’s about what I have. It’s been better recently. Lawn finally starting to come back.

3/4 of that came in one storm early in the month. The rest of the stuff has been BS like today . It helps the topsoils for two days then everything dries out after 2 days of sun. The only way to dent today is if we get a heavy storm this evening 

4 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

3/4 of that came in one storm early in the month. The rest of the stuff has been BS like today . It helps the topsoils for two days then everything dries out after 2 days of sun. The only way to dent today is if we get a heavy storm this evening 

You should do a southwest style landscape. Convert the grass to crushed stone and plant some cactus and succulents. 

24 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Yeah, well when my kid is college-age I’ll probably need to sell them to pay for tuition. LOL. All of them are originals I bought in the 90s

lol my kids left most of all those plus 2000s rap here.  To a person now they are into Classic rock, blues, country and R and B. Makes me happy 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

lol my kids left most of all those plus 2000s rap here.  To a person now they are into Classic rock, blues, country and R and B. Makes me happy 

Yeah, blues, funk and rock are my jam nowadays.  
It’s good to see young kids are still into Led Zeppelin,  Rolling Stones and Grateful Dead.