Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
August 2020 Discussion

Baroclinic Zone

13 minutes ago, Chrisrotary12 said:

2nd thunderstorm of the day that has initiated 4 miles to my north. Pretty consistent theme this summer with t-storm initiation on the Nashua/Merrimack border.

I have attended a lot of Fisher Cats games in Manchester. The hills to the west of Manchester always seemed to be an initiation  point for storms. The worst part is there isn't  a good place to take shelter at the stadium.

3 minutes ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

I have attended a lot of Fisher Cats games in Manchester. The hills to the west of Manchester always seemed to be an initiation  point for storms. The worst part is there isn't  a good place to take shelter at the stadium.

My other struggle is that I can not for the life of me find a good west facing vantage point along route 3.

8 minutes ago, Chrisrotary12 said:

My other struggle is that I can not for the life of me find a good west facing vantage point along route 3.

When I lived in N Londonderry I'd go over the the airport. The road that goes along the southside has some great views. There would always be weenies pulled off when storms where moving in 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

BDL recovered to 89 lol. Tomorrow’s the day 

Looks like they hit 89F around 12:10pm before the rain.  Max temp after the rain appears to be 84F at 3:15pm.

Looks like if those storms were even 15-30 minutes later they would’ve popped 90F before 1pm.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Looks like they hit 89F around 12:10pm before the rain.  Max temp after the rain appears to be 84F at 3:15pm.

Looks like if those storms were even 15-30 minutes later they would’ve popped 90F before 1pm.

I've yet to hit 90 during this Heatwave for the ages.

• Like 1