• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
August 2020 Discussion

Baroclinic Zone

It’s been pretty dry here. My neighbor has lived here for like 6 years now and he said for the first time since he’s lived here, he’s getting hints of sediment and staining in the well water. He’s pulling back on irrigating his lawn for the time being.

I highly doubt the well is going dry, but sounds like may be pulling water from lower or getting the mucky crap you don’t normally get when it isn’t dry.

54 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Looking like a mild down this weekend and then ridging getting pinched off ahead of a more substantial cold front next week. 

last years second half of August had 2-3 lows in the 40’s and many in the 50’s  . I had it in my mind we had a solid amount of cool nites in Bedford and Nashua and I don’t see many 90’s in ASH last August 

"Substantial" may have been a poor choice of words. It's not like I'm saying it will be chilly. Getting 850s even a hair below normal from the NW will probably feel substantial. In the end it's probably more of a mild down than this weekend. Of course if the SE ridge decides to really flex that could hang the front up a bit to our NW and it just clears us as a diffuse POS.