• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
TS Fay - Drought ending Rains and Severe Convection

weatherwiz

Really should watch south of Long Island the next few hours. Some definite thinning/breaks of clouds occurring. Also noting some decent convection to pop up to the south and east of the circulation. I think it's becoming apparent the slug of heaviest rain moves off to the west...however, we may be seeing increasing potential for t'storms/TOR potential

image.png.6b114ae8752da9ad4375c138a316892a.png

2 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

Really should watch south of Long Island the next few hours. Some definite thinning/breaks of clouds occurring. Also noting some decent convection to pop up to the south and east of the circulation. I think it's becoming apparent the slug of heaviest rain moves off to the west...however, we may be seeing increasing potential for t'storms/TOR potential

If anything it will be low topped variety’s as precip comes in from the coast

Just now, Modfan2 said:

If anything it will be low topped variety’s as precip comes in from the coast

low topped for sure...hell there may not even be much lightning. It won't take much sun poking through to vastly build 3km CAPE...even if OVC is thin enough...strong sun angle is plenty to boost things. 

41 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

Sun keeps popping out here in NECT, my thermo showing 84, nasty stickiness outside

14 hours ago, Ginx snewx said:

Euro is 1003, highest wind I see is 42 mph 100 miles east of the center over the open ocean.  Once the circulation ingests continental air off the Midatalantic land and hits cooler waters this will be a heavy rain storm with some embedded gusts to 40 on the coast 25 to 30 inland. 

20200709_181200.jpg

As we discussed last night

• Like 1