• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Late June-Early July Heat Wave

Chicago Storm

This is shaping up to be a memorable heatwave here locally, yesterday was my warmest year to date at 33ºC (92ºF), so far I'm at 32ºC currently. My forecast point on Thursday is 35ºC (96ºF) which would be the warmest temperature in a few years. The longevity of this heatwave is certainly the most impressive part, even a CF is doing squat. Just like summer 2016.

finally did a little digging around the med range and actually feels like we could be settling in for a real deal period of prolonged heat for much of a country

suspect lightfoot will be reminded of '95 frequently before giving in to pressure to open beaches

i'm personally hitting the beaches of sw michigan saturday on what should be an ideal day

• Like 1

1 hour ago, A-L-E-K said:

finally did a little digging around the med range and actually feels like we could be settling in for a real deal period of prolonged heat for much of a country

suspect lightfoot will be reminded of '95 frequently before giving in to pressure to open beaches

i'm personally hitting the beaches of sw michigan saturday on what should be an ideal day

Beaches are closed in IL? Good God

90+ at ORD will likely be delayed and a closer call than it should have otherwise been for today. Cloud deck associated with an MCV continues to sit in place and regenerate across portions of the metro, slowing the temp rise this morning.