Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Summer 2020 Banter and random observations

Baroclinic Zone

14 minutes ago, kdxken said:

Parties seem to be the big spreader now.

Harvey Cedars said Saturday that 17 lifeguards, all of whom had “attended a party in Surf City,” had tested positive for COVID-19. The island’s health director earlier said a dozen Surf City lifeguards had tested positive.

Outbreak in Chatham MA due to a party.  
https://www.wcvb.com/amp/article/chatham-cape-cod-house-party-coronavirus-cluster-13-cases-testing-monday/33417760

What a spectacular (if not warm) day today

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Probably going to see more of this and also a lot of lakes up here are battling algae blooms because of higher then normal lake temps.

Yup. There is a state forest near me where we used to take our students for a field trip in past years. It has a swimming area that is closed now due to a toxic bloom. Fun times

7 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Yup. There is a state forest near me where we used to take our students for a field trip in past years. It has a swimming area that is closed now due to a toxic bloom. Fun times

Been a battle balancing the pool too in these higher temps, Thank god for pool shock, This is a pic from one of the guys on Maine lakes fishing that i am a member on, I mean, That's nasty sh it right there.

IMG_4393.PNG

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

1 hour ago, Lava Rock said:
9 hours ago, MacChump said:
Far away from sharks. It’s pretty nice up here. 

793CD15C-9CCE-4B81-A5BF-4B6E0B3272DD.thumb.jpeg.5692333dca75de20c0ba58b6c08b5f90.jpeg

Where is that? Looks just like a place we've stayed at last summer up in Evans Notch

Burke Mountain, VT looking up towards Willoughby Gap (in the far upper right of the photo)

• Like 1