Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
July Discobs 2020

George BM

5 hours ago, CAPE said:

Stalled/decaying fronts, fresh new fronts, waves moving along fronts, and tropical remnants. Looks wet over the next week. Lets hope. Heat with no action is boring af.

Day 11 image not available

Fully agree on the boring stuff.  If it's gona be hot, at least bring some excitement with it.  And on the flip side - look at how dry it is out west.  Not a drop over the nearly the entire W and NW.  

7 hours ago, RDM said:

Fully agree on the boring stuff.  If it's gona be hot, at least bring some excitement with it.  And on the flip side - look at how dry it is out west.  Not a drop over the nearly the entire W and NW.  

Looks active. Heavy rain threat tonight and tomorrow, with maybe some isolated damaging winds, more storms over the weekend, with a severe potential on Sunday maybe. Then we wait and see what the tropical impacts will be next week. 

• Like 2

Just now, losetoa6 said:

Not too bullish on more then light showers up here tonight.  The goods look to setup south but i gladly like to be wrong . Rooting for Tropical remnants here .

Move on down if you can deal with the less snowfall lol

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, BlizzardNole said:

Calling 0.00 for Germantown.  Sprinkler city.

Just now, losetoa6 said:

Not too bullish on more then light showers up here tonight.  The goods look to setup south but i gladly like to be wrong . Rooting for Tropical remnants here .

Sprinkler? I give up lol. Reseeding will commence in 2 weeks.

:(

GRASS.jpg.e88b39db886daad4f9ab6548198acec8.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, nw baltimore wx said:

Good to see you post. How are you and the family doing?

(I got my negative result today)

We’re all fine, glad to hear you don’t have it also. I’m the only one who has any symptoms and my only symptom is still just loss of taste/smell.  I’ve been feeling fine,  can’t go running til my 10 days are up but i have a home gym so I’ve been lifting and doing row intervals in my basement.  I’m having a beer on my front porch that I can’t taste at all watching this storm come in. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic