Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
July Banter 2020

George BM

On 7/5/2020 at 12:04 PM, nw baltimore wx said:

@jonjon

I remember you saying that you might have Sunday hours at the brewery. You’re not open today by chance, are you?

Sorry I missed this, but we we're closed.  We've pretty much been out of beer (in cans) by Sunday each week, so we haven't opened that day yet.  We're now open Tues/Thurs/Fri/Sat afternoon/evenings

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jonjon said:

Sorry I missed this, but we we're closed.  We've pretty much been out of beer (in cans) by Sunday each week, so we haven't opened that day yet.  We're now open Tues/Thurs/Fri/Sat afternoon/evenings

No worries. We will see you tomorrow. I’m in the area for a few days. We did an awesome 8 mile hike through the Sods today and managed to just dodge a thunderstorm all day. Also picked up a few pizzas at Sirianos again. Man, their pies are good, especially after a hike. And then managed to do some bass fishing this evening with my nephew, and wow, the ponds up here are bass plentiful! Every lure that I’ve never caught fish with is working! Great times!

Sunset looking East last night.

image.jpeg.a4bf59b9033f890b23fa6750c653ad02.jpeg

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, Baltimorewx said:

Big lacrosse tournament at the park I work at today. John Harbaugh is here, his daughter must play on one of the teams. Pretty neat. Don’t think I have the courage to talk to him though lol

You should ask him how he feels about the Mahomes contract and the impacts on the Ravens when Jackson’s contract comes up for renewal. Perfect icebreaker.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

You should ask him how he feels about the Mahomes contract and the impacts on the Ravens when Jackson’s contract comes up for renewal. Perfect icebreaker.

It's definitely not good. Our window looks like it's the next 3 years. After that it will get ugly with LJ's massive cap number. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Or I could still bring up the playoff game to the Titans:scooter:have my golf cart ready tho 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

It was a terrible matchup for the Ravens. They had struggled with big strong RBs all season. Was really the only glaring weakness we had. 

On paper they have really improved the D. Queen should make an immediate impact. 

39 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Just poured a Terrapin Coffee Oatmeal Imperial Stout.

HHH!

Nice one. I haven’t had a beer in 2 weeks. But I have plenty of good stuff I’ve been stock piling over those 2 weeks lol. Have a physical tomorrow and I’ve been feeling kind of off, so figured a good idea to chill with the beer for a while but happy drinking and hopefully I’ll be back on the horse soon!

• Like 1

Just now, Baltimorewx said:

Nice one. I haven’t had a beer in 2 weeks. But I have plenty of good stuff I’ve been stock piling over those 2 weeks lol. Have a physical tomorrow and I’ve been feeling kind of off, so figured a good idea to chill with the beer for a while but happy drinking and hopefully I’ll be back on the horse soon!

Hope all your numbers are good. I just did my annual blood work and have my (remote) appointment to go over the results tomorrow.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Hope all your numbers are good. I just did my annual blood work and have my (remote) appointment to go over the results tomorrow.

Thanks. You as well. Yeah, I’ve picked up some interesting stouts of late. A cookie dough aged in willet barrels imperial stout at 12.8, a couple Goose Island imperials, a Norwegian imperial stout and of course all the sour beers I’ve been getting from RAR. I figure I’ll let the stouts age until winter. 

• Like 1

Trying to write another article for CWG and I could really use the voice of a weather-loving teacher. I'm pretty sure @psuhoffman and @WinterWxLuvr are both teachers,  but there might be more of you! Reply or send me a message on here if you might be interested. No pressure, and I'm happy to tell you more about it.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic