Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
June 29- July 3 Rains - Stalled ULL

moneypitmike

3 hours ago, CoastalWx said:

Sounds like 2015

Aka, Mt Mansfield visits Scooter for 6 weeks. I remember running the stats, you had like 20-something days of measurable during that stretch and like 30 with a trace or more. 

So many days in between storms would put up like 0.6”...lol. 

3 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Aka, Mt Mansfield visits Scooter for 6 weeks. I remember running the stats, you had like 20-something days of measurable during that stretch and like 30 with a trace or more. 

So many days in between storms would put up like 0.6”...lol. 

Right, every s/w farted out 0.5-2”. Just blossom out of nowhere. It really hit me when on that Monday evening at the end of the long duration snow event, snow blossomed by Bob and moved NE. I had another 2-3” of fluff overnight. Just completely unexpected.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 512high said:

Lol! I own an irrigation company, this is welcome news! Takes a lot of stress of us especially nearing a holiday, however, send some to Nashua, gosh everything so near me but not a drop!

We've really whiffed everything the last two days. Great for getting to spend time outside, not so great for some of the desert-like lawns I've seen around town.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dendrite said:

That was southerly flow at H5 you posted...juicy moisture wrapping into it aloft. This always had E-NE flow with it at the sfc.

I didn't post that, I think I commented on an H5 that paul posted  In the June thread and commented to PF on the 3K Nam he posted. In the other thread for the weekend.

7 minutes ago, OceanStWx said:

Solid drizzle all day at my place with some heavier showers every now and then. 3.66" event total. 

Some decent totals, East flow all day here with a line moving East/West off the Atlantic, Several embedded cells in the 25 mph range so they were not in a hurry to clear this area as they kept back building.