• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July 2020 Discussion

Baroclinic Zone

Saturday sneakily turning into one of the hot days too I know they’ve been advertising Sunday through Tuesday but you might as well throw Saturday into the kettle looking at these numbers it’s gonna be about 94 all across the metro west of Boston around Hartford Connecticut down in New York City with increasing dewpoint

• Like 2

You guys are funny you can’t take 30 hours of a cool anomaly and it’s really not even that ridiculous we were 74 here for a high today 78 yesterday I can understand you guys living right down the shore within 10 miles of the coast like that because you’re getting right into the marine flow but it’s not terrible out here in majority reality

Wednesday looks intriguing but we're going to be dealing with a crappy mlvl lapse rate situation but at least we look to have decent shear with perhaps MLCAPE 1500-2000 J if we maximize heating. I suppose if we can really muster dews in the 73-75 range that can compensate for the crappy lapse rates a bit. Would be great to see a nice squall line blow through. 

51 minutes ago, Bostonseminole said:

Tip/Will etc.. should Tip break out a Heat Wave thread/obs.. should be interesting and then we can keep this one clean for pattern discussion and the upcoming break.

Yeah, I said to him the other day as we got closer and the signal for big heat was still there, go ahead and create a thread.

• Weenie 1