Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
July 2020 Discussion

Baroclinic Zone

13 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I’ve had 1 90F day so far. ORH airport has had zero. Kind of crazy considering what has gone on in NNE. 

1 90 here, been enough breeze everyday to keep it mixed up. Today is definitely a Bermuda feel day, nice breeze, hot sun,  blues mixed with racing clouds.  A summer party kind of day, yep that sounds like a plan. Water temp 82 in the pool. Soon it will be 5 o'clock somewhere 

5 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

1 90 here, been enough breeze everyday to keep it mixed up. Today is definitely a Bermuda feel day, nice breeze, hot sun,  blues mixed with racing clouds.  A summer party kind of day, yep that sounds like a plan. Water temp 82 in the pool. Soon it will be 5 o'clock somewhere 

fun!  headed to Boston with the kids, for some exploring, hopefully not too packed.  Enjoy the day!

1 hour ago, ORH_wxman said:

I’ve had 1 90F day so far. ORH airport has had zero. Kind of crazy considering what has gone on in NNE. 

One day at 90 here, but at my transpirationally cooled site, 85 is the new 90 and we've cleared that 4 times, 87, 88(2) and 90, plus 4 more at 84.  Without digging back thru my records, that might be the most since 2010 and we're just entering peak summer.  Average temp clears 65° on July 9 and drops below that mark on August 9, peaking at just under 66° for July 22-29.

28 minutes ago, dendrite said:

85/73 Berhama blues

With the breeze it actually feels like APF out there.

I just told Megan that it felt like Maldives outside. Very humid but the steady breeze made it feel like there. The breeze made it tolerable. 

I have had more wind today than at any point last night. 

44 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

I already bought a few snowblowers and snowmobiles. They are waxed and tuned up and ready to curse your winter. 

You might want to upgrade to a snow plow. I started my first winter here with a snowblower and it gets old very quickly when you get into those 2" of snow every day patterns.