Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
July 2020 Discussion

Baroclinic Zone

9 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Luckily I was north where real summer has been. 

Starting off July with a nice +5.5 up here for the first 6 days and it only looks to get hotter.

Probably crush ASOS records for 90F days from here to BML in the fake temperature zones that mix and then decouple well.

29 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Starting off July with a nice +5.5 up here for the first 6 days and it only looks to get hotter.

Probably crush ASOS records for 90F days from here to BML in the fake temperature zones that mix and then decouple well.

It’s been great. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed being at the lake so far. The days of sweatshirts after the sun sets over the hills, have not happened like I remember lol.

That product Erik Fisher uses would not be persistent heat for us it would cause front aftrt front to blast through ablating  the heat south

would be hot from Detroit to central New Jersey maybe. 

In his defense he does say much of the country though so as usual we get left out of the party

9 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

That product Erik Fisher uses would not be persistent heat for us it would cause front aftrt front to blast through ablating  the heat south

would be hot from Detroit to central New Jersey maybe. 

In his defense he does say much of the country though so as usual we get left out of the party

Yeah I agree. I take it as burst of heat For a day or two (I mean the uber stuff) and then a fropa.

He might be right he should’ve just use a different product to elucidate his point…

Like I could give that MJO post more credit but the problem I have with that is it the MJO needs to have gradient to transmit wave forcing from the tropics into the mid latitudes and at  this time of year the correlations are weak everywhere so I don’t know if that strongly signals that way

we are heading into climo heat tho. 

3 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Just dropped to 69. Why you guys do this looking foolish is beyond me . Dendy knows better. Thought you did too . And then Freak laughs like he knows what’s going on in CT. There’s more to CT than the Moosup Lake

H37KFku.png

v45MYYe.jpg

Was that display made by Tandy?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, powderfreak said:

Ha, I laugh because you and Ginxy going back and forth in the summer is always funny.  Has nothing to do with actual ground conditions.  Just the constant back and forth for the past decade.

I figured your 70F was a Davis dew.  The ASOS don’t look much lower though.

The old ways are comforting in these troubling times.