Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
July 2020 Discussion

Baroclinic Zone

54 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

Hey, I can't help but think of Kevin......with the house hitting the market, we're installing! 

If we go to a place with central air, there's going to be a bunch of window units hitting Craigs List.

You’ll take a hit for not having central air now though.   It may be in form of negotiating cash back to the buyer at closing or something similar 

59 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

Nice. 

84/60 here.. Could be worse.

Yeah, it could be 65/45 and cloudy,  although I suspect some would like that.

82/52 here atm.  Quintessential summer day! Didn’t go anywhere but got some yardwork done and then did lots of baking with cherries and raspberries from the yard.

21 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Another massive heat wave CT/ BDL started today with a 91. Should go at least thru Friday. And if that TS ends up going OTS which is likely could go longer . What a summer 

I don’t think a heat wave is a slam dunk. Tuesday may be a problem and we’ll see if we get a day later in the week with enough rain/clouds to foil it. The dews will be the worst yet though...days and days of swampazz.  Maybe they can rack up a 70° min wave.

11 minutes ago, dendrite said:

I don’t think a heat wave is a slam dunk. Tuesday may be a problem and we’ll see if we get a day later in the week with enough rain/clouds to foil it. The dews will be the worst yet though...days and days of swampazz.  Maybe they can rack up a 70° min wave.

A problem? I see no problem. Early clouds clear to torch . Up north is a problem 

• Weenie 2

Yikes...the second half of July could be pretty ugly if that ridge establishes as advertised by both the Euro and GFS across the south. At least the "drought" concern will be no more...plenty of convective chances and probably days with plenty of clouds by late morning with numerous showers. But that's some ridge in the south...597dm on the Euro...probably even higher too. 

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1