Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
SVR potential late Sat June 27?

wdrag

22 minutes ago, Rtd208 said:

The point of no return is around 11 am in situations like this IMO and obviously we have yet to clear out. We'll see what happens later.

I think if we get any clearing today it will be after 1. Radar still looks very busy with showers in Eastern pa 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Allsnow said:

I think if we get any clearing today it will be after 1. Radar still looks very busy with showers in Eastern pa 

I'm getting those showers at the moment with a temperature still only at 65. Everywhere south of 84, especially south of 80, are still in prime position for some severe, yet that window might be shrinking as well.

1 hour ago, crossbowftw3 said:

I'm getting those showers at the moment with a temperature still only at 65. Everywhere south of 84, especially south of 80, are still in prime position for some severe, yet that window might be shrinking as well.

We really needed the showers from this morning to be further north. Now we are stuck between the convection and clouds from this morning. I think this threat is skunked from TTN north 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Allsnow said:

We really needed the showers from this morning to be further north. Now we are stuck between the convection and clouds from this morning. I think this threat is skunked from TTN north 

Pretty much so yet the SPC 1630 update only really kicked the slight risk just south of my area. Watching the redevelopment potential but for 2000 wouldn't be shocked if they eliminate the risk for everyone else NYC north.

Only 67 right now. Even if any new storms happened up here there will be a very limited window for any destabilization before things move along.

2 minutes ago, crossbowftw3 said:

Pretty much so yet the SPC 1630 update only really kicked the slight risk just south of my area. Watching the redevelopment potential but for 2000 wouldn't be shocked if they eliminate the risk for everyone else NYC north.

Only 67 right now. Even if any new storms happened up here there will be a very limited window for any destabilization before things move along.

Yeah the stuff by Hazelton Pa is only going to keep t he metro in clouds longer. We won’t see clearing until 2-3pm region wide. This threat is slipping south into Phl and acy

12 minutes ago, Tatamy said:

Nice downpour with the convection out here in Bethlehem PA.  Nothing major with the wind -22mph and not a whole lot of CTC.  We scored with the rain 0.75” which was much needed.

The line of convection which is now just south of me has greatly ramped up the lightning activity in the past 10 minutes.  There is continuous lightning and thunder underway for the folks in Bucks Cty, PA and Hunterdon Cty, NJ at this time.