• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Summer 2020: Hoping The Heat Makes a Hasty Retreat

10 hours ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

That’s a beautiful state park! I started going there as a kid with my grandparents back in the 80’s and 90’s.  I’ve also taken my family there a couple of times over the last few years. 

Its great.  A little pricey during the summer ($7 per person so a family of 6 is out $2 as an example).  Lots of great hikes. 

On 8/29/2020 at 4:02 PM, Blizzard of 93 said:

Another heavy thundershower is moving through Marysville now.

It looks like @sauss06, @CarlislePaWx @canderson should get some rain out of this round as well.

This might just push my yard over the 2” mark over the last 2 days.

I was on the mountain off of Tower road when this hit. It fricking dumped. my truck was  30 yards away, windows down. I'm sure it was a sight watching me sprint from the cabin with a cold beer in my hand to shut them. No beer was spilled......................

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Somehow it always knows the Mason Dixon is.  Its almost like Mason and Dixon just stayed home and dry a line where the precip stopped and said "There you go MD , PA DE and WV."

Storms from the south hear the failure of Lee and don't want to show face back in Gettysburg for fear of ridicule. 

• Haha 1

JB out with a warm eastern winter and approx 75% of normal snowfall in the mid-atlantic region stretching up to PA southern tier on his first winter outlook today. Low expectations...I like it lol.  So you can do with that info what you please. I will say the outlook is a little more on solid footing info-wise than "sheets of sleet".  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MAG5035 said:

JB out with a warm eastern winter and approx 75% of normal snowfall in the mid-atlantic region stretching up to PA southern tier on his first winter outlook today. Low expectations...I like it lol.  So you can do with that info what you please. I will say the outlook is a little more on solid footing info-wise than "sheets of sleet".  

But sheets of sleet is a more JB like answer so I am questioning if JB did his own outlook or an AI system did it. 

14 minutes ago, MAG5035 said:

Did he hit his head or is this just a reverse psychology stunt on Mother Nature