• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Summer 2020: Hoping The Heat Makes a Hasty Retreat

5 minutes ago, Anduril said:

To be fair Im kinda sitting here fidgeting like its a winter storm. I want rain so bad my yard looks so sad. I just bought this house a year ago and got the lawn looking decent and then summer killed :( hurts my soul lol

I think for some of us its too late for the yard this year but still fun to track this thing. 

Lol since we're into winter references, this is like watching the Sus Valley locked in for a sure 18-24" while hoping I scrape together enough to verify an advisory. If that early stuff ends up all east of here I might end up being pretty well cooked for seeing much of anything out of this whole event. 

Just now, MAG5035 said:

Lol since we're into winter references, this is like watching the Sus Valley locked in for a sure 18-24" while hoping I scrape together enough to verify an advisory. If that early stuff ends up all east of here I might end up being pretty well cooked for seeing much of anything out of this whole event. 

:D LOL!

2 minutes ago, MAG5035 said:

Yep, the Central and S/W Counties are counting on the stuff tonight,. 

Just now, Anduril said:

Ouch. Looking at the radar that nice impressive line kinda died out/expanded into some solid returns but most of it def seems to be aimed east of the river. Come on 2020 don't do us like that

and just like that BIG boomer. LETS GO BOYS!

2 minutes ago, MAG5035 said:

It's not truly a winter vibe until @Wmsptwx stops in and asks you 6 times if you think significant snow will make it into his 'hood. 

Then, and only then...is it winter. 

• Like 1

You know it's 2020 when (in addition to everything else) the winter snow hounds are out in force on Aug 3rd. :P

Now normally, I'd be out roaming, looking for flooding in this situation, but I'm house bound. A stuck kidney stone and a trip to the ER today led to me coming home with a Foley catheter. I'm relegated to watching this one from my front and back porch...

Just now, Voyager said:

You know it's 2020 when (in addition to everything else) the winter snow hounds are out in force on Aug 3rd. :P

Now normally, I'd be out roaming, looking for flooding in this situation, but I'm house bound. A stuck kidney stone and a trip to the ER today led to me coming home with a Foley catheter. I'm relegated to watching this one from my front and back porch...

Take care and get better soon Steve!

50 minutes ago, MAG5035 said:

Hopefully for you, some good banding will develop on the western edge of the main precip shield. Plus, I’m sure you will make up some ground with good ratios. Also, you might get some good lake effect on the back end. 

4 minutes ago, Voyager said:

Outside all this nonsense take care.