• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Summer 2020: Hoping The Heat Makes a Hasty Retreat

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

This board would be hoping if we had a chance of a storm moving through the DelMarVa in the winter...like the Trop Storm could potentially do. 

and by the way all in this year for Tropical talk no doubt. Why not, since we had very little to talk about in Winter 2020. I would love to track something even if it is not a snowstorm. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

Get it into the realm of the Nam and let her bring it home.  Drought Denter 2020!

I'm in the only thing is now you guys have to put up with me more than just winter time. :-) I might like staying on board throughout the year instead of hibernating with what has happened in our winter of 2020.  

2 minutes ago, paweather said:

I'm in the only thing is now you guys have to put up with me more than just winter time. :-) I might like staying on board throughout the year instead of hibernating with what has happened in our winter of 2020.  

My biggest issue is Paweather names all together.  LOL  Paweather1, Paweather5, Paweather.  

I'm calling it now - in a winter that will once again be nearly wall to wall total suckage, we're going to get lucky once and wamboozled during a crap pattern. First call:

Cumberland county weenies: 30-35"

Dauphin: 26-32"

York: 28-34" (except for that other blizzard guy down near the M/D line who will get 44")

Adams: 30-36"

Franklin: 24-30"

MAGland: 14-22"

Lancaster: 30-36"

Schuylkill: 20-26"

Lycoming: 10-15"

For most of us, our final seasonal totals will be <10" greater than from that one storm alone. 

I reserve the right to edit this post as I see fit. 

5 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I'm calling it now - in a winter that will once again be nearly wall to wall total suckage, we're going to get lucky once and wamboozled during a crap pattern. First call:

York: 28-34" (except for that other blizzard guy down near the M/D line who will get 44")

For most of us, our final seasonal totals will be <10" greater than from that one storm alone. 

This sounds like a Hump Day ABV over 8% beer post.  LOL.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, paweather5 said:

Hey now, look at my membership since December 2010 haha. That’s it changing my name. 

If someone asked me where Paweather lives I would drop the Mic and just say "I'm out" and this does not even include @pawatch who lives in a Gardentown which I originally thought was in Lancaster county but is up near Williamsport!  LOL

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

If we ever are fortunate enough to see another storm of that magnitude, 2 things will certainly happen:

• Canderson will at least once announce that Harrisburg won't receive more than 4"
  • Wmsptwx will tell us every freakin' time any model that shows the storm missing anyone north of the M/D

Canderson has been throwing shade to all models this week, except the Hot Plate Euro, and has been right.  He might be tuning up for a top prognosticator winter. 

9 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

My sarcastic remarks today were not meant to make someone change their name.  Its my fault for not knowing who is who. 

Haha no your fine, I really did want to change it be a little more original. Nothing you said believe me. 

5 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

How much for far southeast Perry County?