Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
June Observations

yotaman

13 hours ago, yotaman said:

Had a high of 92 today. Our first time above 90 in mby. Currently it is 88/70.

Side note: I got my new temp/humidity sensor last night and installed it today. So back to realistic dew points and humidity readings. Woohoo.

What system are you using, yota?

4 hours ago, Solak said:

What system are you using, yota?

Davis Vantage Pro 2 but it is old. I noticed this morning that my temp was way off. It showed 92 but was only 84 according to 2 other thermometers I had. So I need to find out what is wrong.

3 hours ago, yotaman said:

Davis Vantage Pro 2 but it is old. I noticed this morning that my temp was way off. It showed 92 but was only 84 according to 2 other thermometers I had. So I need to find out what is wrong.

Had it assembled wrong per instructions. Fixed it and right now it is reading the same as other thermometers but will see tomorrow morning.

• Like 1

Well the storms finally hit and dumped .75" on us. Cooled it off to 72 but then the sun came out and the temp and dew point shot up to 80/78 with the humidity at 95%. You could cut the humidity with a knife. Still high but de point has dropped to 75 and humidity is down to just 80%.

Had a 90% chance of heavy thunderstorm's yesterday but only got .10" from a steady light rain. Really missed the forecast yesterday although the light rain did keep the temp in the mid 70's most of the day. Currently sunny and 89/68. Dew point has actually dropped during the day so far.

Almost 2 pm and dew point has dropped to 63.