• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
June Discobs 2020

George BM

I have +-.90 in rain gauge since 7 am, and it is POURING, 1/2 of that has fell in last 45 minutes. I'm gonna add up what has fell since Saturday afternoon, BRB.......

Back, 3.79 (and increasing rapidly) since Saturday evening here, almost 5.5 inches for the month.  0.97/.98 in gauge now

9 minutes ago, wxdude64 said:

I have +-.90 in rain gauge since 7 am, and it is POURING, 1/2 of that has fell in last 45 minutes. I'm gonna add up what has fell since Saturday afternoon, BRB.......

Back, 3.79 (and increasing rapidly) since Saturday evening here, almost 5.5 inches for the month.  0.97/.98 in gauge now

.53 in gauge since Sat , all of that was last night... sounds like a rainforest developing in your yard the last couple of months....

I was just out in my driveway with an umbrella to check out how my new gutter guards are working with mod/hvy rain coming down.  Right as I am looking up at the roof, a CTG lightning bolt hits right where I'm looking.  The loud thundercrack was about a half second later, so maybe 500-ish feet away.  I moved real quick!

• Haha 2
  • Weenie 1

10 hours ago, losetoa6 said:

Hrrr weakens those showers as they head up here FWIW.  

Didn't last long here.

Total of 0.15" for the day.

Looks like hit and miss, pulse type showers in the afternoon and evening over the next few days until whats left of that low finally moves off to the NE.

1 hour ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Didn't last long here.

Total of 0.15" for the day.

Looks like and miss, pulse type showers in the afternoon and evening over the next few days until whats left of that low finally moves off to the NE.

That's about all I got here also. At least I didn't have to run the sprinklers for one evening.

Edit: just checked the rain bucket. Looks like little bit over half inch. Not bad.

• Like 1

Two more records in the books, the 63.7 high was another 'cool max' and the 2.99 inches of rain tripled the previous mark of 0.92 from 2000. I think the Carolinas and southern VA are ready for a break after the past month...... I have 5.81 in the last 5 days event total now, 7.48 for the month.

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic