Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
June Discobs 2020

George BM

4 hours ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Sprinkler is running. No confidence in the hit and miss showers hitting my yard.

Good call mr hateful troll that wants to muck  up a weather thread with chastizements   about one manner of observing the effects of heat. And thanks for the primer dipshit on temperatures. 

. Mods did a great one way street job once again on keeping a weather thread about weather .

About  time Cape you drop your childish resentments from years ago over being bested by me time after time. Maybe you can vent with some Floyd “protests” Oops not on topic by me-well apparently staying on topic in a weather thread is no longer required. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WEATHER53 said:

Good call mr hateful troll that wants to muck  up a weather thread with chastizements   about one manner of observing the effects of heat. And thanks for the primer dipshit on temperatures. 

. Mods did a great one way street job once again on keeping a weather thread about weather .

About  time Cape you drop your childish resentments from years ago over being bested by me time after time. Maybe you can vent with some Floyd “protests” Oops not on topic by me-well apparently staying on topic in a weather thread is no longer required. 

lol

You are a weird dude.

eta- Get it right- I am a bitter man, not a hateful troll, and it seems you are the one who "mucked up" the thread with this post.

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Sprinkler is running. No confidence in the hit and miss showers hitting my yard.

Bad call. Despite the hi res models (and the forecast for a tenth of an inch or less), the showers were a major hit here.

2.2"

I hope that next line misses.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WEATHER53 said:

But what’s the barometric pressure in Pittsburgh ?

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic