Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
June Banter 2020

George BM

3 hours ago, nj2va said:

I installed two of those Ring spotlight security cameras yesterday.  Night 1 proved eventful.  I woke up this morning and had a motion detection notification from about 1:30a in the front of the house.  Huge black bear walking in the driveway and sniffing the car overnight - yikes!

Pictures???

An exciting day over here. I just helped the duct work guy hoist a new air handler in the attic, and the new outside unit is already installed, so we are crossing our fingers that we will have AC in the upstairs again soon. Maybe I’ll set it a little lower than normal tonight to get an extra good night’s sleep.

• Like 4

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic
12 hours ago, Rhino16 said:

I’m really bad with sunscreen... I must get better or I will be cooked my the end of July. Being outside from 8am-5pm+ is very tiring.

I think sunscreen is a pain in ass, but I wish I had worn more of it as a youngster. I had basal cell removed about 5 years ago and fortunately the hole that they took from my face was right on my smile line so there’s no scar. As invincible as I felt in my early life, I’m doubly humble now.

• Like 1

On 7/1/2020 at 8:39 AM, nw baltimore wx said:

I think sunscreen is a pain in ass, but I wish I had worn more of it as a youngster. I had basal cell removed about 5 years ago and fortunately the hole that they took from my face was right on my smile line so there’s no scar. As invincible as I felt in my early life, I’m doubly humble now.

It is, I think with being outside constantly, that fifteen minutes or so after I put it on is enough time where the new sunscreen isn’t working yet, but I’m still able to get burnt. It’s just this small covering between my shirt and my neck covering too. Maybe time for a hat.

• Like 1