Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
June Banter 2020

George BM

40 minutes ago, H2O said:

Happy birthday to a great friend and really awesome person! @mappy  I hope you have a fantastic day in the pool with family and crabs and booze!!  :wub::hug::drunk:

image.png.c7afb9880a74b8ccd084b1b0d27fcf41.png

Thank you! Still younger than you so I got that going for me ;) 

you da best 

3 hours ago, WxWatcher007 said:

That’s awesome. Nice article. 

Too bad it's pay walled. I would love to read it.

Screw buying subscriptions to all these online newspapers though. Plenty of freely available resources for news, and they all get their money from advertising. Pretty much every site requires you to turn off ad blockers now.

2 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

I didn’t have any issue opening it. Odd. 

WP and other news sources give you a few freebies per month, then you have to subscribe. I used to play the game of deleting cookies, but in most cases you have to clear everything, which effs with logon info and profile settings for sites I care much more about, so not doing that

Summer birthdays are the better ones, but birthdays in any other season are great because they are an excuse to step back from the mountain of work that sometimes happens. Even better if they happen right before a snowstorm.

On a different note, any day now, the garbage long range monthly models will start messing with us by waving good looking winter months in our face, but we all know they will never happen.

16 hours ago, C.A.P.E. said:

WP and other news sources give you a few freebies per month, then you have to subscribe. I used to play the game of deleting cookies, but in most cases you have to clear everything, which effs with logon info and profile settings for sites I care much more about, so not doing that

I can usually get by the pay wall by going private.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

I can usually get by the pay wall by going private.

Incognito used to work on most sites, but now I usually get the white screen of death as soon as I click on a link to something of interest.

That said, I just copied/pasted the link from the WP article and it actually worked this time, lol.

• Like 1

Fingers crossed - my son’s school is having the graduation ceremony tonight . Outside, socially distanced, with parents and siblings in attendance. As close to as normal as is possible. Masks of course, for everyone.

really excited and grateful to be able to save this piece of his senior year when so much else went by the wayside. 

• Like 8

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic